Disco (Mirror) 7

I put this on the side for awhile, not because I didn't have enough songs (I have plenty to Pick from), but because I couldn't decide what to put on. I almost put on a special mix from the Bee Gees, but remembered that I said no Bee Gees on this series. A few big names on here. A couple of nice long mixes. Go back to Disco (Mirror) 6 to see some of the others I have on these comps. I especially like the Sky stuff, which should remind you of Earth, Wind & Fire since its related to Don Myrick. And several tracks that you probably don't know unless you were in Discos back in the day.

Disco (Mirror) 7

78 Shirley And Company - Shame Shame Shame
79 Dennis Parker - Like An Eagle
80 The Nolans - I'm In The Mood For Dancing
81 Sky - Boogie
82 Diana Ross - Love Hangover (Extended Alternate Version)
83 Roy Ayers Ubiquity - Running Away (Long Version)
84 Michael Jackson - Burn This Disco Out
85 MFSB - Love Is The Message (A Tom Moulton Mix)
86 Santa Esmeralda - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
87 Alicia Bridges - I Love The Nightlife
88 KC & The Sunshine Band - Give It Up
89 Gonzalez - Haven't Stopped Dancing Yet

No comments:

Post a Comment