Panned 2

This is part two of this pick. All songs that have some sort of stereo effects (panning from side to side) that sound great when you wear headphones. Panned 1 explains a bit more. I had quite a bit left over from the first one and I did get some great recommendations in the comments. I used a bit of both in this one and volume three will use even more. I really do read the comments and check out the tracks you recommend. So do leave some good ones. Anyway here's volume two of this. Pretty easy to add 60's psychedelic tracks, they usually have some cool effects. But my favorite is the Velvet Underground where the effects do not really move. They are just panned left and right. I once had a classroom assignment where I had to tell a story. So I memorized that one and my class and the instructor did not know what to do with me. Storytelling class. Very fun, but I didn't get a good grade. Too bad, because I liked the class and I learned from the class. The professor was a blowhard and would never get fired because he had tenure.

Panned 2

15 Faces - Around The Plynth
16 Pink Floyd - Interstellar Overdrive (Stereo)
17 Bachman-Turner Overdrive - Let It Ride
18 Velvet Underground - The Gift
19 Bjork - Headphones
20 The Flaming Lips - The Spark That Bled
21 Grass Roots - Let's Live for Today (Uncensored Version)
22 Gary Myrick & The Figures - She Talks In Stereo
23 Sweet - Love Is Like Oxygen
24 Ten Years After - No Title
25 The Electric Prunes - I Had Too Much To Dream (Last Night)
26 The Amboy Dukes - Journey To The Center Of The Mind
27 The Dukes Of Stratosphear - Bike Ride To The Moon
28 Tame Impala - Mind Mischief
29 The Postal Service - Such Great Heights

3 comments:

  1. I missed Panned 1 and it looks really good. Can you please repost it. Thanks. Mike in PA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I can but I am not going to be able to upload for five days. I thought I had, but I checked and I missed it.

      Delete