Disco (Mirror) 8

This might be the last one in this series. I know there are several disco songs that I haven't picked yet that would fit, but I am kind of not thinking of them at the moment as great choices to play (and that I have played or danced to). So unless I get some crazy bug to do more (like you give me a reminder of a disco tune that I just have to put on another one of these. This will be the last, at least for now. Yesterday I added Mirror Ball and it had a link to previous versions of this. I probably shouldn't have put the Michael Jackson on this one, but I did. I already felt a bit weird adding the Pointer Sisters and ABBA, but it's worth it to get Cerrone and Idris Muhammad and some of the other lesser known disco club hits that I did include. Hope you like them.

Disco (Mirror) 8

90 Pointer Sisters - I'm So Excited
91 Mr. President - Coco Jamboo
92 Scotch - Disco Band (12 inch version)
93 Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
94 First Choice - The Player
95 Tamiko Jones - Can't Live Without Your Love (Full Length Version)
96 Dan Hartman & Loleatta Holloway - Vertigo-Relight My Fire (12 inch version)
97 Idris Muhammad - Could Heaven Ever Be Like This
98 Supercharge - I Think I'm Gonna Fall (Full Length Disco Version)
99 ABBA - Voulez-Vous
100 Cerrone - Give Me Love
101 Phreek - Weekend (12 inch Extended Version)

3 comments:

  1. Any chance you could reup the earlier Disco (Mirror) volumes that are no longer available.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give me a day and check back. I will do it

      Delete
    2. They already were all updated as far as I can see. Search Disco and they all come up.

      Delete