Garage Pick 2

Continuing from yesterday's Garage pick it's volume two. Some newer, but mostly older tracks and several that I find could be Psychedelic tracks. Is Count Five garage or pyschedelic? Cyrkle? Seeds? It just depends on the song and the sound of the song. I tend to put backwards guitar into Paisley, but these fit in here, too. And I think Garage and Punk and Paisley all fit together anyway. You have to help me decide if I picked properly or not. I'm easily amused, so the covers are funny to me. Nothing to do with the music and not even the same kind of garage's that these bands mostly played in or practiced in.

Garage Pick 2

31 The Count Five - Psychotic Reaction
32 The Raconteurs - Salute Your Solution
33 Sir Douglas Quintet - She's About A Mover
34 The Cryan' Shames - It Could Be We're In Love
35 Cyrkle - Red Rubber Ball
36 The Strokes - Last Nite
37 The Music Machine - Talk Talk
38 The Fuzztones - Cinderella
39 McCoys - Fever
40 Iggy Pop - I Wanna Be Your Dog
41 Nazz - Open My Eyes
42 The Shadows of Knight - I'm Gonna Make You Mine
43 The Nightcrawlers - The Little Black Egg
44 The Ides Of March - You Wouldn't Listen
45 The Premiers - Farmer John
46 Seeds - Mr. Farmer
47 Paul Revere & The Raiders - Just Like Me
48 The Monks - Complication
49 Them - Gloria
50 Tommy James And The Shondells - Mony Mony
51 Kinks - All Day and All of the Night
52 Sam The Sham & The Pharaohs - Wooly Bully
53 The Strangeloves - Night Time
54 The Sonics - Strychnine
55 The Castaways - Liar, Liar
56 Bobby Fuller Four - I Fought The Law
57 The Leaves - Hey Joe
58 Michael And The Messengers - Romeo And Juliet
59 The Human Beinz - Nobody But Me
60 Love - 7 and 7 Is
61 The Rivieras - California Sun

3 comments:

  1. I like your choices here and all your posts. Thanks. BTW, can you please re-up Panned 1.

    Thanks, Mike

    ReplyDelete