Garage Pick 1

Ok, this is the beginning of a three volume pick of Garage music, so far. To me there is an overlap of Garage and Psychedelic and Punk and there are some differences. I doubt that I am keeping with all of those arbitrary lines, but I do have them. Hopefully after a three volumes, you will be a little clearer, and if you are, please explain it to me. I have trouble articulating them. Also I am adding songs from many years, not just the 60's or 70's. To me it's not a year, but a feel. I could have sworn I already uploaded thiese here before, but I can't find a trace of it, so here it begins.

Garage Pick 1

01 The Syndicate of Sound - Little Girl
02 Woolies - Who Do You Love
03 The White Stripes - Hello Operator
04 Love - My Little Red Book
05 The Troggs - Wild Thing
06 Seeds - Can't Seem to Make You Mine
07 The Strokes - What Ever Happened
08 The Shadows Of Knight - Gloria
09 MC5 - Kick Out the Jams
10 The Dirty Wurds - Why
11 Kingsmen - Louie Louie
12 Question Mark and the Mysterians - 96 Tears
13 The Spades - You're Gonna Miss Me
14 The Other Half - Mr. Pharmacist
15 The Swingin' Medallions - Double Shot (Of My Baby's Love)
16 The Sonics - Have Love Will Travel
17 Paul Revere And The Raiders - Kicks
18 Monkees - (I'm Not Your) Stepping Stone
19 The Remains - Why Do I Cry
20 Vertebrats - Left In The Dark
21 Iggy And The Stooges - Search And Destroy
22 The Electric Prunes - Try Me On For Size
23 Compulsive Gamblers - Stop & Think It Over
24 The Nashville Teens - Tobacco Road
25 Thee Oh Sees - Meat Step Lively
26 Ty Segall - Girlfriend
27 The Brian Jonestown Massacre - Oh Lord
28 The Standells - Dirty Water
29 The Fuzztones - Strychnine
30 The Moving Sidewalks - 99th Floor

No comments:

Post a Comment