Kenny Nolan Pick

I have always really liked Kenny Nolan's hit I Like Dreamin' and that's all I knew about him. Great song, but that's all I knew. Imagine to my surprise that he's a darn good songwriter and has written or cowritten a bunch of really good tracks for a variety of other artists. Plus he's been in a band as well as his solo stuff. This is a sampling of my pick of Kenny Nolan. I was pleasantly surprised about all of it. Like the Labelle track was originally done by his band The Eleventh Hour which also had some minor disco hits that are pretty decent. One of my favorite tracks from Disco-Tex and Frankie Valli. Plus Linda Carr, Tavares, Atlantic Starr and the Deele? A wide gamut of artists, not always their biggest hit, but many fairly big hits. I picked some from his solo work, his band and those hits for others. Sorry, Kenny, I just didn't know.

Kenny Nolan Pick

01 Dee Clark - Ride A Wild Horse
02 Kenny Nolan - Soft Rock, Hard Love
03 Donny Osmond - Flirtin'
04 The Eleventh Hour - Hollywood Hot
05 Disco-Tex & The Sex-O-Lettes - Get Dancin' (Part I & Part II
06 The Eleventh Hour - So Good
07 Jim Gilstrap - Swing Your Daddy
08 Kenny Nolan - My Eyes Get Blurry
09 LaBelle - Lady Marmalade
10 Linda Carr & The Love Squad - Highwire
11 Kenny Nolan - Love's Grown Deep
12 Tavares - A Penny For Your Thoughts
13 Atlantic Starr - Masterpiece
14 Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons - My Eyes Adored You
15 Kenny Nolan - Us And Love (We Go Together)
16 The Deele - Shoot 'Em Up Movies
17 Kenny Nolan - I Like Dreamin'

No comments:

Post a Comment