What's The Connection? Sick Types

I started working on this connection some time ago. I got Covid and there's a whole story about that on some other post and it was still early before anyone really knew if it would be a pandemic or not and before anyone really understood if it was going to be very deadly to all people or not. I still think I lived because I was too stupid to figure out that I probably should have gone to the hospital. Got yelled at for that. But I had all the symptoms and I was what would be later called the at risk section of society. But there weren't many songs specifically about covid 19, but I did find all sorts of other types of things you could get. It's not about the type of people who get sick, but the types of sicknesses. For more click on Sick. I've had a couple of them. Pneumonia, Flu's, Cancer and diseases of the band, yes. Luckily no heart attacks or anthrax poisoning or asthma. You could probably do a whole Pneumonia connection on it's own, but I just put in a couple. I hope you enjoy these (the songs, not the diseases).

What's The Connection? Sick Types

01 Paul Revere & The Raiders - Come In, You'll Get Pneumonia
02 Jello Biafra - Swine Flu
03 Queen - Sheer Heart Attack
04 Device - Hanging On A Heart Attack
05 Fela Kuti - Yellow Fever
06 Kool & The Gang - Pneumonia
07 Artie Lange - Swine Flu
08 Toy Dolls - I've Got Asthma
09 Frank Zappa - Diseases of the Band
10 Huey Piano Smith And The Clowns - Rockin' Pneumonia And The Boogie Woogie Flu
11 The Fibonaccis - Tumor
12 Gene Loves Jezebel - Influenza (Relapse)
13 Johnny Winter - Rockin' Pneumonia And The Boogie Woogie Flu
14 Todd Rundgren - Influenza
15 Dead Kennedys - Government Flu
16 Gang of Four - Anthrax
17 Joe Jackson - Cancer
18 My Chemical Romance - Cancer
19 Twenty One Pilots - Cancer
20 M.I.A. - Bird Flu

No comments:

Post a Comment