Paisley Pick 6

By now you either hate me or love me for these reposts of Paisley Picks. Notice that I got over the long tracks, nothing as long as seven minutes here. I know there are plenty more to cover even after this, so if you have a favorite that I missed, Please tell me in the comments, because I know there will be another volume eventually. Volume seven and eight will be here, but first we'll visit Texas (tomorrow). And go back and look for the Garage series because they are posted. And soon after will be the Acid Rock series.

Paisley Pick 6

104 Peter Cook & Dudley Moore - The L. S. Bumble Bee
105 Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child (Slight Return)
106 Love - You Set The Scene
107 Grapefruit - Dear Delilah
108 The Turtles - Grim Reaper Of Love
109 Bee Gees - Every Christian Lion Hearted Man Will Show You
110 Tame Impala - Music To Walk Home By
111 David McWilliams - The Days of Pearly Spencer
112 The 23rd Turnoff - Michael Angelo
113 Country Joe And The Fish - Grace
114 The Craig - I Must Be Mad
115 Circulatory System - The Lovely Universe
116 The United States Of America - Cloud Song
117 Beatles - Tomorrow Never Knows
118 Simon Dupree & the Big Sound - Kites
119 The Id - Boil The Kettle, Mother
120 The Pretty Things - S.F. Sorrow Is Born
121 Pink Floyd - Arnold Layne
122 Danny Elfman - Veruca Salt
123 The Ventures - Endless Dream
124 Vinyl Kings - Chocolate Cake
125 Peanut Butter Conspiracy - It's A Happening Thing
126 The Fire Escape - Love Special Delivery

2 comments:

  1. I'm really enjoying this series, especially the mixing of old and new. Nice touch

    ReplyDelete