Workout Class Sexy

One more of the workout class picks. See yesterday for more of a story, but this one is all sexy songs. An hour of workout songs to make you feel sexy when you really should be feeling sweaty. I don't know what I was thinking when I made these other than most people (not me) feel sexier when they have worked out or are working out. Endorphins and all that. I forget what that's like so I am skeptical again. But it's about an hour, it starts with a warmup and builds intensity. And it's somewhat silly (I mean Sexy) to sing along as you work out to these songs. C'mon you sexy people!

Workout Class Sexy

01 Bruno Mars Vs Hot Chocolate - Just The Way You Are Sexy Thing
02 Stray Cats - (She's) Sexy + 17
03 Paul Kelly - Get Sexy
04 Prince - Sexy M.F. (Clean Version)
05 Rod Stewart - Do Ya Think I'm Sexy
06 Colder - Silicone Sexy
07 Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy (Extended Club Mix)
08 Kenny Chesney - She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy
09 Justin Timberlake - SexyBack (Linus Loves Remix)
10 LMFAO - Sexy And You Know It
11 David Guetta featuring Akon - Sexy Chick
12 Arianna featuring Pitbull - Sexy People (The Fiat Song) (Ultimix By Mark Roberts)
13 Lords of Acid - Am I Sexy

No comments:

Post a Comment