Paisley Pick 3

We continue on in this series of Paisley Picks. This is three of six. By now you probably caught on to the fact that the covers have growing number of Paisleys. Kind of related is the Make Love Not War series that I posted last year. And that I may post again in February with new links. Check that out to see how I classify these differently. Sometime I may have to do an update in this series with some of the newer Paisley tracks. It's funny how it just comes back every now and again. And it's time for a revival.

Paisley Pick 3

045 Love - Alone Again Or
046 Stairs - Weed Bus
047 The Easybeats - Friday On My Mind
048 The 'E' Types - Put The Clock Back On The Wall
049 Hollies - King Midas In Reverse
050 Electric Prunes - Get Me To The World On Time
051 Plasticland - Getting Out Of Hand
052 Mouse & The Traps - Maid Of Sugar-Maid Of Spice
053 Kenny Rogers And The First Edition - Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)
054 Purple Gang - Granny Takes A Trip
055 Zombies - Time Of The Season
056 Bee Gees - In My Own Time
057 Who - I Can See For Miles
058 Small Faces - Itchycoo Park
059 Donovan - Sunshine Superman
060 Seeds - Up In Her Room
061 The Strawberry Alarm Clock - Incense and Peppermints
062 The Balloon Farm - A Question Of Temperature
063 Tomorrow - My White Bicycle
064 Fire - Father's Name Was Dad
065 The Amboy Dukes - Journey To The Center Of The Mind
066 Cryan' Shames - Sugar And Spice

2 comments: