Paisley Pick 4

We're getting to volume four of this series. As you can tell they mostly all fall into the same category if you go by sound or feeling of a song. You'll notice again the playlist cover. And notice that a couple of the bands are returning on some of the volumes. Remember these are not picked because of significance in the Paisley world, although many are significant. But just because I like them. Look for the next couple more in the next couple more days.

Paisley Pick 4

067 Bubble Puppy - Hot Smoke and Sassafras
068 Status Quo - Pictures Of Matchstick Men
069 Syd Barrett - Octopus
070 Julian Cope - Sunspots (Single Remix)
071 The Del-Vetts - Last Time Around
072 Tommy James & The Shondells - Crimson And Clover
073 Colours - Love Heals
074 Traffic - Hole in My Shoe
075 Mojo Men - Sit Down I Think I Love You
076 The Flowerpot Men - Let's Go To San Francisco
077 Sagittarius - My World Fell Down
078 Jimi Hendrix - Purple Haze
079 Eternity's Children - Mrs. Bluebird
080 Avant Garde - Naturally Stoned
081 Fever Tree - San Francisco Girls (Return Of The Native)
082 The Move - Flowers In The Rain
083 Golden Earrings - Daddy Buy Me A Girl
084 The Third Bardo - I'm Five Years Ahead Of My Time
085 Association - Pandora's Golden Heebie Jeebies
086 Twilights - Cathy, Come Home
087 Third Booth - I Need Love
088 The Lemon Pipers - Through With You
089 Move - I Can Hear The Grass Grow
090 Seeds - No Escape
091 Crazy World Of Arthur Brown - Spontaneous Apple Creation

3 comments:

  1. What one of these needs is "Open My Eyes" by The Nazz. Perfection in less than 3 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Nazz (and pretty much everything Tod Rundgren touches). Really nice guy too. Talked to him for a long while about technology, years ago. I'm pretty sure I already told the story here somewhere. So I won't repeat it. But really nice guy

      Delete
    2. Go check out Garage 2 for Nazz: https://polinatewtc.blogspot.com/2024/01/garage-pick-2.html

      Delete