What's The Connection? Eyes 1

The Blue Eyes connection was yesterday if you missed it, but this series of Eye connections is irrespective of color. Although there are two Blue Eyes songs, two Green Eye songs, one Pink Eye song and one Brown Eye song. The rest of the eyes are lying, big, tear-filled, etc. So I do not include it in the color series and eventually I will make an eye connection for each color (if I have enough to support it). I do have enough just eye songs to make a few connections so you will get those for sure. I really like the Suburban Lawns, but probably the least known song on this list. I worked as a busboy, a waiter and a bartender for years. So I am very familiar with the Flamingos and Frankie Valli's songs. "Eyes" would be replaced with "Ice" to amuse ourselves and the drunk people. And, yes, I would sing it. To everyone's consternation.

What's The Connection? Eyes 1

01 Billy Idol - Eyes Without a Face
02 Flamingos - I Only Have Eyes For You
03 Rolling Stones - Far Away Eyes
04 Guess Who - These Eyes
05 Velvet Underground - Pale Blue Eyes
06 Kate Bush - The Man With The Child In His Eyes
07 Suburban Lawns - Green Eyes
08 Sinead O'Connor - Damn Your Eyes
09 Kim Carnes - Bette Davis Eyes
10 The Platters - Smoke Gets In Your Eyes
11 Cheap Trick - Big Eyes
12 The Cure - Mr. Pink Eyes
13 Who - Behind Blue Eyes
14 Eagles - Lyin' Eyes
15 Frankie Valli - My Eyes Adored You
16 Kissing The Pink - Watching Their Eyes
17 Ultravox - Dancing With Tears In My Eyes
18 Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl
19 Jackson Browne - Doctor, My Eyes
20 Sugarloaf - Greeneyed Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment