What's The Connection? Secret 1

I have a feeling, just between you and me, that this could be an ongoing series of connections. There are so many different songs about secrets. I'm actually even trying to get enough to make one volume be about secret agents. Leave me a comment if you know any versions I may not know. Any for me there were just a couple of songs that automatically popped out for me, without thinking. The first may be my favorite and that's the Half Japanese track. OMD is up there and so are Until December and the Jefferson Airplane. I know most people are probably not fans of the McCartney track, but I love it when he gets all "weird" like that. I made a compilation of Weird Beatles (solo and together) and didn't include this track, but a whole bunch more. I can't remember if I posted it before or not. I don't think so. Comment if you want me to.

What's The Connection? Secret 1

01 Yello - Le Secret Farida
02 My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Dirty Little Secrets
03 Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark - Secret
04 British Electric Foundation featuring Billy Mackenzie - The Secret Life Of Arabia
05 Depeche Mode - My Secret Garden
06 Paul McCartney - Secret Friend (Full Version)
07 Michael Franks - Your Secret's Safe With Me
08 The Residents - Secrets
09 Beatles - Do You Want To Know A Secret
10 Chris And Cosey - Secret
11 Jefferson Airplane - It's No Secret
12 The Cure - Secrets
13 Half Japanese - Secret
14 All American Rejects - Dirty Little Secret
15 Until December - Secrets (I Won't Tell) (Extended Version)
16 XYZ - Telephone Secrets
17 Dream 6 - Secret Life
18 Frank Zappa - Variations On The Carlos Santana Secret Chord Progression
19 Lee Scratch Perry - Secret Laboratory (Scientific Dancehall)

No comments:

Post a Comment