Disco (Mirror) 6

This is the last of my Disco (Mirror) leopard picks. Well at least the last for now as I am working on volume 7 and 8. But who knows how long that will percolate? It will make this collection reach 77 songs in total by the end of this volume. Only nine tracks on this pick, because the playlist has some good long versions. MFSB, Donna Summer, Love and Kisses all with some great songs. Bohannon is on here to end the series with Dancing Your Ass Off. Not his biggest hit, but again this pick isn't about hits, it's my pick of songs I danced to in discotheques (or that I played during the era.) Leave a comment about the ones you like, dislike and the ones I should have played back then.

Disco (Mirror) 6

69 Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - Bad Luck (Part 1)
70 MFSB - Love Is The Message (12 inch version)
71 Donna Summer - Hot Stuff (12 inch mix)
72 Candido - Jingo (Extended Version)
73 Baccara - Yes Sir, I Can Boogie
74 Double Exposure - Ten Percent (Walter Gibbons 12 inch Mix)
75 Love And Kisses - I've Found Love (Now That I've Found You)
76 Dinosaur - Kiss Me Again
77 Hamilton Bohannon - Dance Your Ass Off

No comments:

Post a Comment