What's The Connection? Puzzles

This connection is all about Puzzles. I was at another blog site (ButterBoy) and I was stumped by the Puzzle from Doc Solaris that he had in a 4x4 Puzzle compilation, but I remembered this What's the Connection about puzzles. A couple of crosswords and some just puzzling and one that is a riddle about the puzzle of life. So one thing led to another and here I am posting this up. One day I'll figure out Doc's puzzle (If you get it, let me know in the comments below.)

WTC Puzzles

01 Melanie - Jig Saw Puzzle
02 Barbara Mandrell - Crossword Puzzle
03 Tanya Tucker - The Missing Piece Of The Puzzle
04 Jules Shear - The Great Puzzle
05 Dr. John - Monkey Puzzle
06 Buckethead - Puzzle Box
07 Sly & The Family Stone - Crossword Puzzle 
08 Trevor Rabin - 8M80B Puzzle
09 Fleetwood Mac - Jigsaw Puzzle Blues
10 Village Soul Choir - Life is Like a Puzzle II
11 Rolling Stones - Jigsaw Puzzle
12 The Yardbirds - Puzzles
13 Jethro Tull - Crossword
14 Tangerine Dream - Tangram (Puzzle Part)
15 Shirley Ellis - The Puzzle Song (A Puzzle In Song)
16 Shonen Knife - Crossword
17 Genesis P-Orridge & Astrid Monroe - The Final Puzzle
18 Gotye - Puzzle With A Piece Missing
19 Bobby Helms - Jig Saw Puzzle
20 Westlife - Puzzle Of My Heart
21 Five For Fighting - The Riddle

No comments:

Post a Comment