Rockabilly Pick 1

I've liked Rockabilly since I first heard it. Old, New, Psychobilly, every Billy. It's all good. I like to dance to it, I like to listen to it, I just like it. So when Detlef made a compilation of cool Psychobilly (and posted on Butterboy's great site), it reminded me of this comp I had made. So I'm posting up this pick. Hopefully you will enjoy this introduction to not that new anymore Rockabilly. Let me know your favorite rockabilly songs in the comments below. BTW, the cover is pretty cool, I adapted a way bitchin' picture and used it as the beginning of the cover. 

Rockabilly Pick 1

01 Jason & the Scorchers - White Lies
02 Gun Club - Sex Beat
03 The Rockats - Go Cat Wild
04 kd Lang And The Reclines - Bopalena
05 Untamed Youth - Pabst Blue Ribbon
06 Polecats - Make A Circuit With Me
07 Robert Gordon with Link Wray - Red Hot
08 Stray Cats - Rumble in Brighton
09 The Jets - Love Makes The World Go Round
10 Batmobile - Kiss Me Now
11 Deke Dickerson - Hot Rodder's Lament
12 Brian Setzer - Ignition
13 Chris Isaak - Gone Ridin'
14 The Baseballs - Umbrella
15 Big Sandy and the Fly-Rite Trio - Steady Baby
16 The Cramps - Human Fly
17 Neil Young & the Shocking Pinks - Wonderin'
18 Buck Naked  And The Bare Bottom Boys - Bend Over, Baby (And Let Me Drive)
19 Red Elvises - Boogie On The Beach
20 Kingtinued (Doug Church) - Crazy Little Thing Called Love
21 Blasters - I'm Shakin'
22 Hillbilly Hellcats - Hillbillies on Speed
23 Reverend Horton Heat - Psychobilly Freak Out
24 Three Bad Jacks - Hellbound Train
25 Marti Brom & Her Barnshakers - Eat My Words
26 The Honeydrippers - Rockin' At Midnight
27 Shakin' Stevens - Marie Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment