Phil Collins Pick

You could put this into a family pick, because it follows Phil Collins' appearances on various other band tracks. Obviously Genesis, Brand X and solo. Some he sings on, some he drums, but there is a Phil Collins feel to most of these songs. It may take you a couple of listens, but he's in there. This gets pretty diverse. I mean Adam Ant and Philip Bailey don't play the same kind of music as Camel and Eno. So, I think you will like the journey with Phil. I'm sure I missed a few tracks and obviously I had to pare down to one from each of his ventures. If I missed your favorite, let me know in the comments below. Click on the cool album cover. And keep checking back, because eventually I will post a more comprehensive beginners look at Brand X. Very cool.

Phil Collins Pick

01 George Harrison - Got My Mind Set On You
02 Genesis - The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway
03 Tommy Bolin - Savannah Woman
04 John Cale - Pablo Picasso
05 Steve Hackett - Star Of Sirius
06 Brand X - Soho
07 Anthony Phillips - Which Way The Wind Blows
08 Brian Eno - No one receiving
09 Camel - Hymn To Her
10 Robert Fripp - You Burn Me Up I'm A Cigarette
11 Mike Oldfield - Sheba
12 Peter Gabriel - Biko
13 Robert Plant - Big Log
14 Adam Ant - Strip
15 Phillip Bailey - Easy Lover
16 Chaka Kahn - Watching The World
17 Phil Collins - You`ll Be In My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment