Newfangled Again volume 7

I'm sorry to say it, but this might be the last of this pick. No more Newfangled Again. Unless I got really inspired while posting and listening to this series. We'll see. Let me know how it went for you. Let me know if you want to see more. Anyway, I like this one, because I finally added Brian Eno to it and that always makes any pick better. That and newish Bowie. A cool band from the Netherlands. It's all fun. I had a blast making and playing this. I hope you do too. And especially I hope that it helps lead you down a rabbit trail looking for other cool stuff. There's so much of it out there. Go find it!

Newfangled Again 7

132 Ok Go - Here It Goes Again
133 U2 - I Will Follow
134 TV On The Radio - Wolf Like Me
135 Quit Your Dayjob - Coconut
136 Jet - Are You Gonna Be My Girl
137 Wire - Sand in My Joints
138 The Fratellis - Skinny Girls
139 The Dears - You And I Are A Gang Of Losers
140 Brian Eno - Baby's On Fire
141 The Arcade Fire - Rebellion (Lies)
142 Feargal Sharkey - You Little Thief
143 Shiny Toy Guns - Dont Cry Out
144 The Rapture - Whoo! Alright - Yeah...Uh Huh
145 The Futureheads - Hounds Of Love (Phones' Wolf At The Door Remix)
146 Klaxons - Golden Skans
147 Heideroosjes - De Portier (Blij Dat Ie Blaffen Kan)
148 The Long Blondes - Once And Never Again
149 Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - Satan Said Dance
150 David Bowie - I'm Afraid Of Americans (V1)
151 Be Your Own Pet - Bicycle Bicycle You Are My Bicycle

No comments:

Post a Comment