VAN RHEEcordings

This is not the typical pick or connection on this blog. This was a cassette made by a friend (yes, a girl) out of the records I had at my home. I ended up listening to this quite often. Wore the thing out. I had to reproduce it based on a faded out home made cassette label that had water stains on it. But here it is, named after my first DJ company name for me and now for you. The spelling and title is exactly how it was on the cassette, not my choice, although now it is my pick. The cover had to be redone, but it is reminiscent of the original. Hand lettered Times Roman on a dark red background.

VAN RHEEcordings

01 Prism - Don't Let Him Know
02 Elektrics - Pretty Plastic
03 Toto - Africa
04 Queen with David Bowie - Under Pressure
05 Asia - Cutting It Fine
06 Dire Straits - Hand In Hand
07 Electric Light Orchestra - Another Heart Breaks
08 Jules and the Polar Bears - Good Reason
09 Queen - Calling All Girls
10 Pearl Harbor & The Explosions - Drivin'
11 The Romantics - What I Like About You
12 Soft Cell - Say Hello, Wave Goodbye
13 Tommy Tutone - Fat Chance
14 Paul Collins' Beat - Rock N Roll Girl
15 Human League - Love Action (I Believe In Love)
16 Roxy Music - Avalon
17 The Cure - Boys Don't Cry

1 comment:

  1. That song by The Elektriks was how I named my mannequin. Yes I have a mannequin. She has no arms, but she's been in the family since the 80's.

    ReplyDelete