Cats Connection

Well, I had to do a Cat connection since I had the dog one. I no longer have cats (I'm very allergic) but the cat on the cover was my cat. I have no idea why the cat loved the sink, but there you go. Sorry to say, but no longer with us. Like the Dog What's the Connection? there are tons of songs with cat, pussycat, kitten, kitty in the title. These are my favorites that I own, though. Let me know which favorite cat song of yours, that I missed, by telling me in the comments. Maybe I will have to make volume two. Enjoy the meowsic. I do like cats, I just like dogs better. But cat music is pretty darn good. The Johnny Holiday theme music is what I use to bring me up into the arena. Presenting Pol Inate! Whoo hoo!

Cats 1

01 Shonen Knife - Catnip Dream
02 Fred Penner - The Cat Came Back
03 Ted Nugent - Cat Scratch Fever
04 Tom Jones - What's New Pussycat
05 Cure - The Love Cats
06 Ivor Biggun - The Pussy Song
07 Johnny Holiday - Courageous Cat & Minute Mouse
08 Janet Jackson - Black Cat
09 Devo - Pink Pussycat
10 Al Stewart - Year Of The Cat
11 David Bowie - Cat People (Putting Out Fire)
12 Scorpions - Hell Cat
13 Brian Setzer - Ev'rybody Wants To Be A Cat
14 Primus - Tommy The Cat
15 Stray Cats - Stray Cat Strut
16 The Cramps - Can Your Pussy Do the Dog
17 Squeeze - Cool For Cats
18 Adrian Belew - Big Electric Cat
19 Ann Bennett - Felix The Cat
20 Harry Chapin - Cat's In The Cradle
21 Rolling Stones - Stray Cat Blues
22 Muddy Waters - Tom Cat
23 The Rockats - Go Cat Wild
24 Beatles - Leave My Kitten Alone

2 comments:

  1. Another fine selection. I don't think I'll ever forget the lyrics to "The Cat Came Back" lol. I listened to the majority of the kid tapes when (kids) were young. A lot of the music was pretty good. Anyway, here's a top 10 done hastily...

    1) Josie and The Pussycats (Theme Song) - Josie and The Pussycats
    2) Gutter Cat vs. The Jets - Alice Cooper
    3) Year of the Cat - Al Stewart
    4) Here Among the Cats - Max Webster
    5) Cat Is Egg - Fighting Kites
    6) Fat Cat - Badlands
    7) Cat DNA - Ozric Tentacles
    8) Pussywillows, Cat-Tails - Gordon Lightfoot
    9) Those Foxes and Pussycats - Eddie Curtis
    10) Cat Scratch Fever - Ted Nugent

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another great set of suggestions! I had some of these set up for a future volume but a couple I haven't heard yet. Love it!

      Delete