What's The Connection? Deeper 1

I was working on another compilation and this one just came up. This connection is all songs with deeper in the title. I was working on another Slow Poof which I was about to finish (not quite done) and I came across these songs. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Not much else to say today. I guess I am having deeper thoughts (or none at all.) There are some great tracks here, though. And I kinda like the whole deep water look of the cover.

What's The Connection? Deeper 1

01 Alan Tew - Soul Deeper
02 Jamiroquai - Deeper Underground
03 Freda Payne - Deeper & Deeper
04 The Fixx - Deeper and Deeper
05 Sinead O'Connor - Dense Water, Deeper Down
06 Urban Dance Squad - Deeper Shade Of Soul
07 Death in June & Boyd Rice - Deeper Than Love
08 Olivia Newton-John - Deeper Than The Night
09 Madonna - Deeper And Deeper
10 Santana - Deeper, Dig Deeper
11 Clivilles & Cole - A Deeper Love (A Deeper Love Mix)
12 Aretha Franklin - A Deeper Love (C + C Tribesman Mix)
13 Heaven 17 - Deeper And Deeper
14 Bill Bruford & Tony Levin - Deeper Blue
15 Supermax - Love Is Deeper
16 Randy Travis - Deeper Than The Holler
17 Nelly Furtado - My Love Grows Deeper (Part 1)
18 Kate Bush - Deeper Understanding


No comments:

Post a Comment