What's The Connection? Red 2

A continuation of the Color series of connections and the Red series. Several that I wanted to fit on volume one, but couldn't. Pandora's Box (a Jim Steinman project after Meat Loaf first split) is pretty fun and one of the few songs not written by Steinman. I'm sure Bacharach proably didn't like this version either. A couple of covers by UB40 and Gear Daddies that are pretty good. And notice how I think I am so clever. This Red 2, so the covers all reflect that. Kinda stupid, but I cracked myself up for at least a minute or two in private.

What's The Connection? Red 2

22 UB40 - Red Red Wine
23 Split Enz - I See Red
24 Nena - 99 Red Balloons
25 Dome - The Red Tent 1 & 2
26 Pandora's box - My Little Red Book
27 Johnny Cash - Red Velvet
28 Buckwheat Zydeco - Little Red Caboose
29 Rolling Stones - Little Red Rooster
30 Peter Gabriel - Red Rain
31 Cocteau Twins - Pink Orange Red
32 Gear Daddies - Little Red Corvette
33 Cheap Trick - Kiss Me Red
34 Screaming Blue Messiahs - Bikini Red
35 Marc Almond - Ruby Red (Edit)
36 Elvis Costello - Turning the Town Red
37 Cabaret Voltaire - Red Mask
38 Blake Shelton - Ol' Red
39 Chris De Burgh - Lady In Red

No comments:

Post a Comment