Jimi Hendrix Covered 2

Continued from yesterday, this pick has covers of Jimi Hendrix as the connection. I would have guessed a different song being the most popular Hendrix song to cover. And maybe I am wrong. I'm sure there is a way to check, but I am too lazy to do it right now. But informally based on these two days it is Purple Haze. Great song, but the most popular? I don't know. I do know that all these versions are pretty darn good.

Jimi Covered 2

19 Belly - Are You Experienced
20 Axiom Funk - If 6 was 9
21 Junior Brown - Foxy Lady
22 Robyn Hitchcock - The Wind Cries Mary
23 Santana - Spanish Castle Magic
24 Red Hot Chili Peppers - Fire
25 The Corn Dollies - I Don't Live Today
26 Frank Zappa - Purple Haze
27 Niebiesko Czarni - Purple Hazy
28 Tackhead - Crosstown Traffic
29 The Membranes - Voodoo Chile
30 Stevie Ray Vaughan - Little Wing
31 Toto - Little Wing
32 Patti Smith - Are You Experienced
33 John Klemmer - Third Stone From The Sun
34 Pretenders - Bold As Love
35 The Fibonaccis - Purple Haze
36 Body Count - Hey Joe
37 Ministry - Purple Haze

2 comments: