I Hate Exercise

This pick of songs is somewhat about hating exercise, but more a tribute to a friend and trainer. She knew that the only way to get me going, whether it was pilates, strength or some kind of aerobic exercise, was to be a boot camp sergeant to me. These songs are inspired by her merciless attack on me to keep me going on my path to health. We'll call her KB. She wasn't like this with all her clients, just me. And I am glad she was. No one else has ever gotten so much out of me. We had a road trip together and this is what I played. She laughed.

I Hate Exercise (or is it just KB?)

01 Ministry - Fucked
02 Pink - Fuckin Perfect
03 Consolidated - You Suck
04 April Wine - If You See Kay
05 August Campbell & the Spur of the Moment Band - I-95 Song
06 Ween - You Fucked Up
07 The Dildos - Fuck Everybody
08 Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Fuckin' Up
09 Garry Lee and Showdown - The Rodeo Song
10 KMFDM - Fuck It
11 Pig & KMFDM - Fuck Me
12 Cee Lo Green - Fuck You
13 Elton John - The Bitch Is Back
14 Prince - Eye Hate U
15 Bloodhound Gang - Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo
16 Wall Of Voodoo - Dance You Fuckers
17 David Bowie - Queen Bitch
18 Skrillex - Fucking Die 1
19 Sparks - Piss Off (Original Sparks Version)
20 Fishbone - Lyin' Ass Bitch
21 Yeastie Girlz - Fuck Yourself

2 comments:

  1. Play I Hate You by Scott Henderson, If you haven't heard it, it is a hate duet sung as a love song. It's a great tune, let me know what you think

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! I "hate" it! Especially when she comes in singing "you're a loser" Brilliant!

      Delete