What's The Connection? Heroin 1

This connection is of songs with the word Heroin appearing in the title. Not too difficult. I'll have to post songs "about" Heroin later. There are plenty. If I didn't hate needles so much, this could have been a problem for me when I was younger. Luckily I do hate needles. Heroin, I can't say I do, but I've stayed away as much as possible. After all these years, there still is no song that conveys this drug better than the Velvet Underground.

What's The Connection? Heroin 1

01 Boy George - You Are My Heroin
02 Sam Dees - Signed Miss Heroin
03 Lana Del Rey - Heroin
04 James Brown - King Heroin
05 Enuff Z'nuff - My Heroin
06 Velvet Underground - Heroin
07 Muslimgauze - Heroin Smuggler
08 System Of A Down - She's Like Heroin
09 All - World's On Heroin
10 The Cure - Heroin Face
11 Gun Club - She's Like Heroin To Me
12 The Flaming Lips - Jesus Shootin' Heroin
13 Cheap Trick - Waitin' for the Man-Heroin' (Live)
14 Drive-By Truckers - Heroin Again
15 Billy Idol - Heroin
16 Everclear - Heroin Girl
17 New Model Army - Heroin (12' Mix)

No comments:

Post a Comment