What's The Connection? Red 1

Part of the series of Color connections I have a couple in a row about the color Red. This is part 1. Although I already had Red Light and also Red Hot about a week ago (on the 17th and 18th). While I was making those I came up with so many Red songs. Surprisingly not as many as I thought would be there about Red Commies. So these next two are my favorites out of the bunch. And Yes, of course, there is Sammy Hagar AND King Crimson. And sorry, I did have to put both the Pharaohs and Bowling For Soup. I couldn't decide.

What's The Connection? Red 1

01 King Crimson - Red
02 Cyrkle - Red Rubber Ball
03 Psychic TV - Balkan Red Alert (Dave Ball Gridlock Mix)
04 Rascal Flatts - Red Camaro
05 Jimi Hendrix - Red House
06 Toby Keith - Red Solo Cup
07 David Bowie - Red Money
08 New Riders Of The Purple Sage - Panama Red
09 Howlin' Wolf - Little Red Rooster
10 Sam The Sham And The Pharaohs - Lil' Red Riding Hood
11 Killing Joke - Turn To Red
12 Prince - Little Red Corvette
13 Kate Bush - The Red Shoes
14 Lou Reed - My Red Joystick
15 Elvis Costello - (The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes
16 Blue Oyster Cult - The Red & The Black
17 Rush - Red Barchetta
18 Sammy Hagar - Red
19 Bowling For Soup - Li'l Red Riding Hood
20 Kenny G - Lady In Red
21 Love - My Little Red Book

No comments:

Post a Comment