Slow Poof 2

More of the Slow Poof pick. Pop Ambient? Chill? Ambient Wave? I have no idea what to classify these, but I like it. There's what some people call dub on here. And some, I mean, how do you classify Radiohead? Is Thievery Corporation chill? Or is it world? What Bill Laswell track would fit in with these? All I know is I find Terrence McKenna, soothing as well as boring and interesting at the same time. How can that be? Mint Juleps was supposed to be on volume one of Slow Poof, but just missed it. Now you get it. And you get another puff ball. In slow motion.

Slow Poof 2

13 The Orb - Towers Of Dub (Original Mix)
14 Thievery Corporation - Lebanese Blonde
15 Mint Juleps - Every Kinda People (Pts. 1, 2 & 3)
16 Art Of Noise - Art of Love (7 Edition)
17 Blank Banshee - Teen Pregnancy
18 Radiohead - Everything In Its Right Place
19 808 State - Pacific 909 (Mellow Birds Mega Edit)
20 Spacetime Continuum - Funkyar
21 The Shamen - REEvolution
22 Dub Syndicate - 2001 Love
23 The Grid - Crystal Clear (The Orb Remix Clear, Like An Unmuddied Lake)
24 Stereolab - Emperor Tomato Ketchup


2 comments:

  1. This looks like a great mix to me. I love a good chill dubby vibe and this has it in spades!

    ReplyDelete