Bliksem 2 (Lightning)

Here it is part two of this pick I call Bliksem. See the first Bliksem to know why, but it's Dutch for lightning. I'm pretty sure there is one Dutch band on here, but that's not why I called it that. It has to do with the intensity of the songs. Listen and you will get it. I did put one band on here twice. And that's because I like the band and both songs are cool and match the criteria in my head. So look for the bonus track at 42. At least one track was suggested by comment on the last volume, so congrats.

Bliksem 2 (Lightning)

21 April Wine - Oowatanite
22 Thundermug - Africa
23 Focus - Hocus Pocus
24 Nashville Pussy - Go MotherFucker Go
25 Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out
26 Led Zeppelin - Poor Tom
27 Helix - Billy Oxygen
28 Bobby Comstock - Let's Stomp
29 Warpig - Rockstar
30 Brothers Osborne - It Ain't My Fault
31 Jethro Tull - Aqualung
32 Art Phag - Jungo Luv
33 Placebo - Every You Every Me (Single Mix)
34 Scorpions - Fuchs Geh Voran
35 Iggy Pop - The Passenger
36 System Of A Down - Revenga
37 Black Sabbath - Children Of The Grave
38 Wiretree - The Shore
39 Betty Blowtorch - Hell On Wheels
40 Gary Moore - Moving On
41 Queens Of The Stone Age - You Think I Ain't Worth A Dollar, But I Feel Like A Millionaire
42 Betty Blowtorch - Shut Up & Fuck

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I'm looking forward to this one particularly since I'm curious about Betty Blowtorch. Their name came up the other day when I reconnected with a friend from punk rock days, by which I mean the late 70s and early 80s. He apparently used to know someone who had been in Betty Blowtorch (and also in Butt Trumpet). When he found out I hadn't actually heard the band, he said I would probably like them and suggested I check out the documentary about them from back in the early 2000s. I still plan to do that, but I guess I can at least check out these two tracks from them in the interim.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely check out the documentary! It's good!

      Delete