What's The Connection? Earthquake 1

I'm from California originally and I've been through a lot of Earthquakes. Some of the big ones, both in Northern and Southern California. Lived on a fault. I was never scared of them. Some people especially if they havent grown up with earthquakes get very nervous about them. I suppose, like any natural disaster, it could be very dangerous if you were in the wrong spot at the wrong time, but the chances are slim. Mostly, nowadays, it just means a cleanup of stuff knocked off shelves. Although for an unfortunate few it means death. But I moved to tornado country and it seems scarier, although the chances are about the same, I guess. I never grew up with them so they seem way worse. I had no idea what to do first time the sirens went off. I stupidly went outside to look, until people told me to take shelter. At least with an earthquake you don't have time to worry. It's basically over in seconds and there is no warning. Hopefully this connection will make the earth move for you.

What's The Connection? Earthquake 1

01 Johnny Cash - Earthquake And Darkness
02 The Lancasters - Earthshaker
03 Temptations - Shakey Ground
04 Yesterday And Today - Earthshaker
05 Jefferson Airplane - When the Earth Moves Again
06 Kraan - Mind Quake
07 John Hartford - California Earthquake
08 Steve Aoki Feat. Rivers Cuomo - Earthquakey People (Dillon Francis Remix)
09 Prince - Quakehouse (Mixed By Ben Liebrand)
10 Carole King - I Feel The Earth Move
11 Duane Eddy - Some Kinda Earthquake
12 Cabaret Voltaire - Theme from Earthshaker
13 Drexciya - Sea Quake
14 The Mighty Two - Earthquake
15 13th Floor Elevators - Earthquake
16 The Revolutionaries - Earthquake Dub
17 Butthole Surfers - Earthquake
18 Jeff Beck - Earthquake
19 Nightstep - Earthquake
20 Jackie Mittoo - Earthquake
21 Little Girls - Earthquake Song
22 DJ Fresh Vs Diplo Feat. Dominique Young Unique - Earthquake

No comments:

Post a Comment