Slow Poof 1

This is a kind of fun one for me. A pick of songs I call Slow Poof. It came from thinking of Puff Balls and watching clouds float by. Probably more ambient music, but just sort of. I was listening to Frankie Goes To Hollywood Power Of Love and thinking of the Srt Of Noise and 10cc, Trevor Horn and ZTT. It just branched from there. Much of this isn't typical of either ballads or ambient music, but sort of inbetween that and world music. I never thought of the Frankie song being a Christmas song, but supposedly in some countries it is. I don't think any of the other ones would be considered Christmas, but then again, I didn't think Frankie was either. I have almost enough to make a part two, so give me suggestions as to what else would fit.

Slow Poof 1

01 The Orb - Little Fluffy Clouds
02 Air - Ce Matin La
03 Yes - White Car
04 Frankie Goes To Hollywood - The Power Of Love (Blank & Jones So8Os Reconstruction)
05 Spacetime Continuum With Terence McKenna - Archaic Revival
06 Jean Michel Jarre - Oxygene Part IV
07 Yello - The Race Ambient Loop Mix
08 Jam & Spoon - Stella
09 10cc - I'm Not In Love (Rework Of Art Mix)
10 Art Of Noise - Moments In Love
11 Glenn Gregory & Claudia Brucken - When Your Heart Runs Out Of Time
12 Godley & Creme - Cry (Extended Remix)

3 comments:

  1. I like the theme, some pop ambient here. I'm sure I have some suggestions on this topic, I'll see what springs up while I digest your mix. Also, I just posted my mix inspired by you and your blog. One of my first mixes focused on a specific theme, instead of just genres.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as I am home, I'm headed over to check it out!

      Delete
    2. Very Ambitious. Turned out good! Go check out Moozler's site

      Delete