Hayride Hootenany 2

I started this some time ago and obviously have added or exchanged some tracks as I've gone along. Here is pick number 2 of the Hayride Hootnenany. More mainstream country, you'll recognize all or most all of these artists and/or songs. I have another similar kind of pick coming soon if you like this. And if you don't like this, I have another pick coming anyway so probably skip that one. I understand. At one time I also thought I didn't like country music. I was wrong, but I did think that.

Hayride Hootenany 2

21 Mark Chesnutt - Bubba Shot The Jukebox
22 Jason Aldean - My Kinda Party
23 Travis Tritt - T-R-O-U-B-L-E (Single Version)
24 Joe Nichols - Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off
25 David Lee Murphy - Dust On The Bottle
26 Big & Rich - Save A Horse (Ride A Cowboy)
27 Rascal Flatts - Summer Night
28 Luke Bryan - Country Girl (Shake It For Me)
29 Billy Currington - Pretty Good At Drinkin' Beer
30 Jerrod Nieman - One More Drinkin' Song
31 Josh Turner - Why Don't We Just Dance
32 Toby Keith - A Little Less Talk And A Lot More Action
33 George Strait - Here For A Good Time
34 Zac Brown Band - Toes
35 Brooks & Dunn - Boot Scootin' Boogie
36 Alan Jackson - Good Time
37 Dierks Bentley - Tip It On Back
38 The Kentucky Headhunters - Dumas Walker
39 Lil Nas X featuring Billy Ray Cyrus - Old Town Road (Diplo Remix)
40 Brad Paisley - Alcohol
41 Darius Rucker - Wagon Wheel
42 John Michael Montgomery - Be My Baby Tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment