What's The Connection? Camera 1

Kinda working off the Photo Connection I did some time ago, but from the camera point of view. The lens is aimed at the camera itself. I pretty much started with Buggles (and sort of Yes) and a Figures on a Beach tune called In Camera Obscura which is already at the other photo connection above. I might use it again in volume 2 because it's a cool song, but I tried to stay away from anything I had already posted in that one. I have another hours worth for part two. You'll have to wait for that one. In the meantime here's what I have so far.

What's The Connection? Camera 1

01 Rush - The Camera Eye
02 Morrissey - The Harsh Truth Of The Camera Eye
03 Pavement - Camera
04 REM - Camera
05 Buggles - I Am A Camera
06 Teardrop Explodes - Camera Camera
07 Neil Young - Distant Camera
08 Robin Guthrie - Camera Lucida
09 Michael Franks - The Camera Never Lies
10 Shriekback - Carrying Cameras
11 Cabaret Voltaire - Cut the Damn Camera
12 Steve Howe - Camera Obscura
13 Bucks Fizz - My Camera Never Lies (Original 1982 7_ Single Version)
14 Peter Murphy - I've Got A Secret Miniature Camera
15 Scott Goddard - 10,000 Cameras

No comments:

Post a Comment