What's The Connection? Bored 1

I don't know how it was for you, but in my house there was never "I am bored". We were too smart to ever admit that ever. Saying you were bored got you extra chores, extra homework (harder, because it was too easy if you were bored with it) and all sorts of projects. Of course, back then we could play outside with our friends and we made up all sorts of stuff to do. We pretended we were in combat, we put on circus acts (and charged the other kids in the neighborhood to watch it), we played games. Most of all, I would say we got in trouble one way or another. But we were never bored or boring. If you get bored now, just pop on this connection and get unbored quickly. If that still doesn't work, go make a compilation like this one.

What's The Connection? Bored 1

01 Ariana Grande - Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored
02 Billy Sherwood - Man Over Bored
03 The Raconteurs - Bored And Razed
04 Buzzcocks - Boredom
05 Cute Lepers - Terminal Boredom
06 The Clash - I'm So Bored With The USA
07 Melvins - If You Get Bored
08 Frank Zappa - Lucy's Seduction of a Bored Violinist & Postlude
09 Less Than Jake - History Of A Boring Town
10 The Lovin' Spoonful - Boredom
11 Chas & Dave - Bored Stiff
12 Charge - Boring Song
13 Pet Shop Boys - Being Boring
14 The Shoes - I'm Bored
15 Chris Spedding - Bored Bores
16 Iggy Pop - I'm Bored
17 Budgie - Bored With Russia
18 The White Stripes - I'm Bored
19 Sonic Youth - Satan Is Boring
20 Agent Orange - Bored Of You
21 Procol Harum - Boredom
22 Manfred Mann - Tired Of Trying, Bored With Lying, Scared Of Dying
23 Destroy All Monster - Bored
24 Blink-182 - Bored To Death

2 comments:

  1. Excellent selection, was hoping you'd throw the Deftones in there too.

    ReplyDelete