Hayride Hootenany 1

This pick is going back a few years (decades?). I was just starting to like Country music and came up with this pick for some country gigs I was doing. I never did "full" country gigs, but some where half the family would appreciate some good country and western. This was my more mainstream picks. The Pol's Country Pick was a little more on the outside. I have a few of these and another couple for weddings specifically. I was covered.

Hayride Hootenany 1

01 Dustin Lynch - Cowboys And Angels
02 Gloriana - (Kissed You) Good Night
03 Brad Paisley - She's Everything
04 Alan Jackson - Remember When
05 Trace Adkins - Then They Do
06 Kenny Chesney - Come Over
07 Johnny Cash - I Walk The Line
08 Toby Keith - Red Solo Cup
09 Zac Brown Band - Chicken Fried
10 Brooks & Dunn - Hard Workin' Man
11 Dwight Yoakam - Guitars, Cadillacs
12 Jake Owen - Eight Second Ride
13 Judds - Girls Night Out
14 Rascal Flatts - Life Is A Highway
15 Garth Brooks - I've Got Friends In Low Places
16 Dierks Bentley - 5-1-5-0
17 Taylor Swift - Love Story
18 Billy Ray Cyrus - Achy Breaky Heart
19 Shania Twain - That Don't Impress Me Much (Remix #1)
20 Cowboy Troy - I Play Chicken With The Train

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to listening to this. I never listen to the radio - not for decades - and get my music from the web, so I'm really out of touch with the "mainstream". Somehow I've never heard half of these songs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's get all "caught up". It's the best part of all these sites.

      Delete