Racing Pick 1

I was messing about with Car songs and fitting them into categories for different Picks. Mostly starting with Yello. Which I really like, especially the 12 inch version. It's a more upbeat Kraftwerk. And had two other songs I wanted to use (but I didn't) Yes White Car and Queen I'm In Love With My Car. But they didn't quite make it to the end. And I couldn't put the Rush song with other songs about Super Cars, so I started thinking more about racing and came up with these. It kinda goes with my series On The Road Again and not quite my Cars series (although It came from looking at those.) The last track by Fred Penner doesn't quite fit, but I love the song and I used it anyway. We get all kinds of races and racers in here, but no Wacky Racers. Sorry...

Racing Pick 1

01 Bruce Springsteen - Racing In The Street
02 Kayak - Monte Carlo Rally (No Total Loss)
03 The Go-Go's - Speeding
04 Devo - Speed Racer
05 Mosaics - Let's Go Drag Racing
06 Badder Than Evil - Hot Wheels (The Chase)
07 Royal Crescent Mob - Stock Car Race
08 Yello - The Race (12'' Mix)
09 Naked Eyes - Pit Stop
10 Bill Nelson - Hot-Rod Racer
11 Cozy Powell - Formula One
12 Atsuko AsahI - Arms Grand Prix Official Theme Song
13 Rob Zombie - Demon Speeding
14 B-Boy Tronik - Sports Cars Racing
15 Mogwai - Mexican Grand Prix
16 Rush - Red Barchetta
17 Big Black - Racer X
18 Lynyrd Skynyrd - White Knuckle Ride
19 Fred Penner - Car, Car Song

No comments:

Post a Comment