What's The Connection? Naturally 1

This one came about because I was looking at something completely different and a side glance caught my eye. Nothing to do with what I was working one at the time, so of course it took my attention and I came up with this. A few originals and covers, but mostly not. Gilbert O'Sullivan is a guilty pleasure for me and hearing versions by Awolnation and the Pet Shop Boys, I couldn't resist putting all three versions on the comp. Same with Ringo (and the Beatles) with the original from Buck Owens. NRBQ and The Fabulous Thunderbirds is the last one. I couldn't decide which I liked better, so you got both. The cover was fun to make too. Naturally, I had been thinking of Groovy Library when I made it. Just my style of that.

What's The Connection? Naturally 1

01 Awolnation with Midland - Alone Again (Naturally)
02 Wilson Pickett - Let It Come Naturally
03 Rose Royce - Doin' What Comes Naturally
04 Beatles - Act Naturally
05 Dorothy Shay - Doin' What Comes Naturally
06 Van Halen - A.F.U. (Naturally Wired)
07 Heatwave - Naturally
08 Buck Owens and his Buckaroos - Act Naturally
09 Sheena Easton - What Comes Naturally
10 Gilbert O'Sullivan - Alone Again (Naturally)
11 Huey Lewis & The News - Naturally
12 Avant Garde - Naturally Stoned
13 Genes Loves Jezebel - Come Naturally
14 Selena Gomez & The Scene - Naturally
15 Al Stewart - If It Doesn't Come Naturally, Leave It
16 Katy Perry - Naturally
17 NRBQ - It Comes To Me Naturally
18 Debbie Gibson - Naturally
19 Fat Mattress - Naturally
20 Blackberry Smoke - What Comes Naturally
21 The Fabulous Thunderbirds - It Comes To Me Naturally
22 The Cult - Naturally High
23 Pet Shop Boys featuring Elton John - Alone Again, Naturally

No comments:

Post a Comment