Three Men In A Tub 3

 A few weeks ago, I finally posted part two of my Dub Step Pick, that I call: Three Men In A Tub. I thought it was good. At least as good as volume one. I still am no expert at this genre, but I know what I like. This volume three shows my ignorance and how I flaunt it with style. At least in my mind. Tell me where I am hitting the target and where I am completely missing the mark. Maybe a volume four will eventually come. I still have the Butcher, The Baker, and The Candlestick Maker on the cover, all saying rub-a-dub-wub!

Three Men In A Tub 3

36 Stonebank featuring Emel - Stronger (Original Mix)
37 RoughSketch - Time Is Now (Noizenecio Remix)
38 Skism - Experts
39 Bassnectar featuring La Methode - Maximum (Bassnectar & ill.Gates remix)
40 Riot - Jazz Cat Funk (Defqwop Remix)
41 C2C - Down the Road
42 Stereotronique - Sexy Beast
43 Bassjackers - Derp (Original Mix)
44 Duck Sauce - It's You
45 Flux Pavilion - I Can't Stop
46 Flight Facilities - Crave You (Adventure Club Dubstep Remix)
47 Joy Orbison - Hyph Mngo
48 Rogue - Daybreak
49 Doctor P - Sweet Shop
50 Non Stop - Need Your Heart
51 Zomboy - Like A Bitch
52 Nightstep - Earthquake
53 Excision - Throwin' Elbows (With Space Laces)
54 The Books - A Cold Freezin' Night

No comments:

Post a Comment