Fakin' Jamaican 4

I've done a few of these Fakin' Jamaican compilations. This pick has been sitting there waiting for me to redo the cover. So here you go. It's number four. I like these, not just because I like ska and reggae, but because it freaks people out to have non-Jamaican bands playing this kind of music. Although who know nowadays. It could have some Jamaican connection somewhere. Enjoy these and if you haven't picked up the older ones, make sure you do. It's fun to put all of them into one folder and just let them play.

Fakin' Jamaican 4

62 The Tenants - Sheriff
63 Marlon Wayans - Mr. Ugly Man
64 Shaggy featuring Rayvon - In The Summertime
65 Eddie Murphy - Kill the White People
66 Mighty Mighty BossTones - The Impression That I Get
67 Operation Ivy - Sound System
68 Matisyahu - King Without A Crown
69 Rolling Stones - Send It To Me
70 MU330 - Hoosier Love
71 Leftside - I Love Breast
72 Goldfinger - Superman
73 Slapstick - There's a Metalhead in the Parking Lot
74 Jim Carrey - Imposter
75 The Planet Smashers - Never Going To Drink Again
76 The Aquabats - Idiot Box
77 The Arrogant Sons Of Bitches - So Lets Go Nowhere
78 Reel Big Fish - Take On Me
79 The Suicide Machines - New Girl
80 Less Than Jake - History Of A Boring Town
81 Save Ferris - Come on Eileen
82 Mysterians - Mr Famous
83 Jeffries Fan Club - Dream Girl
84 Scritti Politti - The Word Girl
85 Random Hand - Anger Management
86 The Lonely Island - Ras Trent
87 Magic! - Rude
88 The Interrupters - She's Kerosene

4 comments:

  1. This is great, I did go pick up your previous versions as well. A great supplement to the "I Can Play Reggae, Too!" fan submitted comps over at Butterboy's site. I like this concept, and thank you for sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mooz. I saw that comp at Butterboys my comp section, too. I liked it!

      Delete