VU Pick

I know that I don't usually do compilation picks of a single artist. But I was working on a Lou Reed Pick and yesterday's Quiet VU Pick and listening to some bootlegs etc. And I came up with my one CD of just the Velvet Underground. Probably different from what you might pick, but that's the beauty of these things. We all might choose differently. A few from the Quiet VU compilation made it here too, But mostly not. Which ones would you have chosen? I will post my Lou Reed pick tomorrow. I like the photo even though you can barely see Mo.

VU Pick

01 Velvet Underground - Sunday Morning
02 Velvet Underground - The Black Angel's Death Song
03 Velvet Underground - Femme Fatale
04 Velvet Underground - I'll Be Your Mirror
05 Velvet Underground - There She Goes Again
06 Velvet Underground - All Tomorrow's Parties
07 Velvet Underground - Sweet Jane (full-length version)
08 Velvet Underground - Candy Says
09 Velvet Underground - Lady Godiva's Operation
10 Velvet Underground - I'm Waiting For The Man
11 Velvet Underground - Run Run Run
12 Velvet Underground - Who Loves the Sun
13 Velvet Underground - Sister Ray
14 Velvet Underground - The Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment