Repost: Happy Birthday 1

When I first posted this, It was my Birthday, but not this time. It's my brother's birthday tomorrow, so Ignore all the part about it being my birthday. I did update links, so please indulge me. 

It's my birthday today. So here are some of my favorite birthday songs (I do have a volume 2, but that will have to wait for next year). My very favorite Birthday song is from the Sheriff John TV show. I swear that Sheriff John sang this song to ME when I was a kid. He saw that I had a birthday right through the TV set! Anyway I have sung this song for birthdays ever since. Although for years I had no idea it was called the Happy Birthday Polka. It was always Put Another Candle On The Birthday Cake. Hopefully your favorite birthday song is on this playlist pick, If not you'll have to leave it in the comments and I'll tell you if it's in volume 2 (or maybe volume 3 if I ever finish that one). By the way this is posted at 7am. Is that coincidence? I don't think so.

Happy Birthday

01 Eddy Howard - Happy Birthday To You
02 Sheriff John - Birthday Cake Polka
03 Mariachi Vargas - Las Mananitas
04 Rick Hall - Happy Birthday (Swing Instrumental)
05 Altered Images - Happy Birthday
06 Beatles - Birthday
07 The Sugarcubes - Birthday
08 Stevie Wonder - Happy Birthday
09 Heatwave - Birthday
10 Will Powers - Happy Birthday
11 Ellen Ten Damme - Birthday
12 Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five - Birthday Party
13 Kathy Young & The Innocents - Happy Birthday Blues
14 Neil Sedaka - Happy Birthday, Sweet Sixteen
15 The Tune Weavers - Happy, Happy Birthday Baby
16 Loretta Lynn - Happy Birthday
17 Weird Al Yankovic - Happy Birthday
18 The Smiths - Unhappy Birthday
19 Concrete Blonde - Happy Birthday
20 Laurie Anderson - So Happy Birthday
21 Lee 'Scratch' Perry - Happy Birthday
22 Was (Not Was) - Dad, I'm In Jail

No comments:

Post a Comment