Lou Reed Pick

The last couple of days I go into why I had picks of Lou Reed and The Velvet Underground. So go back and pick those up if you want to. This is the Lou Reed solo pick. I doubt that anyone else would pick all of these, but they are my favorites. Tell me which ones you would choose. Not much later work in this list. Sorry, I just liked these better. I saw Lou Reed many times live and always loved his shows. I got to meet him (I was barely able to talk, I was so smittenly intimidated). I've seen him from the back of the concert hall and the very front. Always amazing. BTW, my birthday is today!

Lou Reed Pick

01 Lou Reed - Dirt
02 Lou Reed - Heroin
03 Lou Reed - Walk On The Wild Side
04 Lou Reed - Berlin
05 Lou Reed - Perfect Day
06 Lou Reed - Average Guy
07 Lou Reed - Vicious
08 Lou Reed - Caroline Says I
09 Lou Reed - Rock 'N' Roll
10 Lou Reed - Don't Talk To Me About Work
11 Lou Reed - White Light White Heat
12 Lou Reed - I Wanna Be Black
13 Lou Reed - I Love You, Suzanne

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! And a wonderful set of tunes to celebrate with on this post. Wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday. I'm enjoying these theme comps very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muchas felicidades por tú cumpleaños!. Disfruta tu día. Saludos.

    ReplyDelete