What's The Connection? Photo

This one is a connection of songs about photos, cameras, etc. So many to include here, so I picked the ones I liked best, as usual. Although I skipped an obvious one: Centerfold because I chose the "other one" by J Geils Band. Same with I Am A Camera, except I chose the other band's version. Yes instead of Buggles. I like those other songs, but I just wasn't picturing them on this one. Probably one of my favorites of all of these is Figures On A Beach. They had a semi hit later on that I think was more known that was a BTO cover and another song that wasn't a hit, but seems to be the song that gets played (No Stars) but people are missing out. The track on here is better and only was hurt by no real record label push. Much better song and it fits the WTC. The only track that totally fits, but doesn't fit is by the Vapors. Obviously it is about pictures, but only the slightly racist title gives it away. Luckily, we Asians have a much better sense of humor than some others may.

What's The Connection? Photo

01 Fabulous Poodles - Tit Photographer Blues
02 Cure - Pictures of You
03 Status Quo - Pictures Of Matchstick Men
04 Vapors - Turning Japanese
05 J Geils Band - Freeze-Frame
06 Peter Murphy - I've Got A Secret Miniature Camera
07 Mr. Cheeks - Lights, Camera, Action!
08 Ringo Starr - Photograph
09 George Jones - A Picture Of Me (Without You)
10 Jody Watley - Photographs
11 A Flock Of Seagulls - Wishing (If I Had A Photograph Of You) (Edit)
12 The Who - Pictures Of Lily
13 Yes - Into The Lens (I Am A Camera) (Single Version)
14 Duran Duran - Girls On Film
15 Paul Simon - Kodachrome
16 Action Action - Photograph
17 Bucks Fizz - My Camera Never Lies
18 Rod Stewart - Every Picture Tells a Story
19 Nickelback - Photograph
20 Figures On A Beach - In Camera Obscura
21 Depeche Mode - Photographic

No comments:

Post a Comment