Hit The Spot

This pick is just some songs that I was listening too and decided should be together. I had been relistening to some disco and realized that some good tracks never get played. And that I had some good remixes of songs that just hit the spot for me. Graham Parker was in there before I started down the disco-ish path and I kept him in. The Feel Fine mix of Right Said Fred fit in there and Labelle I had been trying to fit in somewhere (especially that remix). I put the Donna Summer track from Thank God It's Friday. The original by Serge Gainsbourg is sexy as hell and Summer doesn't mess about on it either. So far all songs about sexual situations so I added lesser known Rinder & Lewis because it fit in with subject matter and sonically. And the Cerrone track about a four way encounter always gets pushed aside for his other hits. The last two tracks fit together and almost no one knows Supermax (or at least not enough). So you get the two. together.

Hit The Spot

01 Donna Summer - Je T'aime (Moi Non Plus)
02 Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Sex Mix Edit)
03 Graham Parker - You Hit the Spot
04 Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy (Feel Fine Mix)
05 Labelle - Lady Marmalade (Disco Purrfection Version)
06 Rinder & Lewis - Lust
07 Cerrone - Love In C Minor
08 Supermax - Love Machine (12'' Version)
09 The Miracles - Love Machine


No comments:

Post a Comment