Repost: Happy Birthday 2

Well, today's my brother's birthday, so in honor of that I will re-post volume two of my Happy Birthday pick. Not going to say much more except for look for part one (yesterday) if you want more birthday songs. There are no repeats. No more write-ups except this is birthday month in our family. I may do volume three on my birthday, coming up soon.

Happy Birthday! 2

23 The Association - Birthday Morning
24 New Kids On The Block - Happy Birthday
25 Steppenwolf - Happy Birthday
26 Carly Simon - Happy Birthday
27 The Crests - Sixteen Candles
28 The Pixies Three - Birthday Party
29 Johnny Crawford - Cindy's Birthday
30 Bill Nelson - Year 44 (The Birthday Song)
31 Cibo Matto - Birthday Cake
32 Cracker - Happy Birthday To Me
33 The Birthday Party - Happy Birthday
34 The Fall - Birthday
35 Mrs Peacock - Birthday
36 Mother May I - Birthday Wish
37 HR - Happy Birthday My Son
38 Marilyn Monroe - Happy Birthday Mr President
39 Residents - Birthday Boy
40 Ween - Birthday Boy
41 Tom Chapin - The Backwards Birthday Party
42 Arrogant Worms - The Happy Happy Birthday Song
43 Paul Anka - Did You Have A Happy Birthday
44 Elvis Costello & Burt Bacharach - Tears at the Birthday Party
45 Vandals - Bad Birthday Bash
46 They Might Be Giants - It's Not My Birthday
47 Disney - Alice in Wonderland - The Unbirthday Song

No comments:

Post a Comment