Three Men In A Tub 2

I did a repost yesterday of part one of this pick. I was picking my favorite Dub Step songs, knowing nothing about Dub Step (see yesterday's post which actually was originally posted over a year ago). New links on this one. I didn't get negative feedback and I made another volume, but never posted part two (or part three which I made later). So I was listening to part one and two a week or so ago and remembered how much I liked this. I can't dance Dub Step, but I want to. I can maybe do a pretend Robot to the beat, but definitely not what some of those people do on Youtube and Rumble. As you listen, you will notice that I like certain parts of this genre. All the hoovers and weird stuff. I have no idea what they are called. A couple of same artists from volume one, but mostly new. Still need to look around someday and see if there actually is a chart of Dub Step. But having too much fun figuring it out myself. I've been collecting more for future volumes, so let me know who I should check out. Rub a Dub Dub!

Three Men In A Tub 2

18 Teddybears STHML - Move Over
19 Pegboard Nerds - Try This (Original Mix)
20 RoughSketch - Muscari [Hardcore 2010 Gabber]
21 Riot - Jazz Cat Funk (Original Mix)
22 Flux Pavilion featuring Example - Daydreamer (Dillon Francis Remix)
23 Nancy Sinatra - Bang Bang (WhiteNoise Remix)
24 Brain - Something For Your Mind (Kaylab Remix)
25 Excision & DZ - Yin Yang
26 Knife Party - Centipede
27 BYOB v J Majik & Wickaman - Save My Life (Dubstep Mix)
28 Noisestorm - Let it Roar
29 Panda Eyes - Weed n Fries
30 Rusko - Mr. Chips
31 Benny Benassi featuring Gary Go - Cinema (Skrillex Remix)
32 F.O.O.L - Fairytaler
33 Savoy & Sound Remedy featuring Jojee - Leaving You (Original Mix)
34 Krewella - Killin It
35 Tristam - Party for the Living

No comments:

Post a Comment