Jackson Family Pick

Well, I'm in this section, so might as well get this one posted. The Family Jackson Pick is all the biggest hits of the Jackson family. So I include the Jackson 5 and the Jacksons, but also a Michael, Janet, Jermaine, La Toya, Rebbie, Randy, Tito, Marlon and Jackie. With so many, I am bound to have forgotten someone, but I hope not. I gave most of the solo spots two tracks, one each for Jacksons and Jackson 5 (since it sort of is the same group) and also for Jackie and Marlon. The last two didn't have really any big hits. Eventually, I will do a Janet Pick (maybe a Jermaine), but the rest I don't think I could make one with enough that I like. This will have to do.

Jackson Family Pick

01 Tito Jackson with Kenny Neal, Marlon Jackson & Bobby Rush - Love One Another
02 Randy Jackson - How Can I Be Sure
03 Janet Jackson - That's The Way Love Goes
04 Jackson 5 - I Want You Back
05 Jermaine Jackson - Let's Get Serious 
06 Rebbie Jackson - Fly Away
07 Jermaine Jackson - Do What You Do
08 Jackie Jackson - Stay
09 Jacksons - Blame It On The Boogie
10 Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
11 Rebbie Jackson - Centipede
12 Janet Jackson - Together Again
13 La Toya Jackson - Sexual Feeling
14 Paula Abdul & Randy Jackson - Dance Like There's No Tomorrow (Oakenfold Radio Edit)
15 La Toya Jackson - Just Wanna Dance
16 Michael Jackson - Beat It
17 Tito Jackson featuring Big Daddy Kane - Get It Baby
18 Marlon Jackson - Don't Go

No comments:

Post a Comment