What's The Connection? Kicks

This connection is all about kicks. Originally I thought that meant things you really like to do. First time I even entertained the thought, it was because of Paul Revere and the Raiders. But I realized that it might not just mean that anymore when I read the lyrics and heard the song by Foster The People. So, I am including all meanings and just put songs with Kick in the title. Except for Portugal the Man whose song mentions Kick enough to justify putting it in here. I normally don't put the same exact song in order next to each other, so I moved the Ventures with Nancy Sinatra to the end.. I hope you don't mind. The rest are in bpm order. And the best kicks ever have to be those in Shaolin Soccer.

What's The Connection? Kicks

01 Scorpions - Kicks After Six
02 Kings Of Leon - Four Kicks
03 Motley Crue - Kickstart My Heart
04 Lou Reed - Kicks
05 The Ramones - Kicks To Try
06 The Boomtown Rats - Kicks
07 Savoy Brown - Just For Kicks
08 Cars - Lust for Kicks
09 Crazy Penis - Kicks
10 Nat King Cole And His Trio - Get Your Kicks On Route 66
11 Zipps - Kicks And Chicks
12 Nazz - Kicks
13 Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks
14 Paul Revere And The Raiders - Kicks
15 The Undertones - Teenage Kicks
16 Quiet Riot - Get Your Kicks
17 Wishbone Ash - Kicks On The Street
18 Portugal. The Man - Feel It Still
19 The Ventures with Nancy Sinatra - Kicks

No comments:

Post a Comment