What's The Connection? Guns 3

I saved a few really good ones for this volume three of my guns connection. I told you that I had been looking at this when I was working with the Isley Brothers pick. So of course I had to post them. But only the Gun part of the song. For the whole thing go back a few days and see the other part. Shriekback is another of my favorite Gunning songs. Parliament had to be in here, surprising that it wasn't in volume one or two already. I love the Beatles cover by World Party, too. Lots of fun stuff to celebrate the 2nd amendment with. For more go back a few days.

What's The Connection? Guns 3

41 Depeche Mode - Barrel Of A Gun
42 Jerry Harrison - Man With A Gun
43 Dub Syndicate - Gun Too Hot
44 Lynyrd Skynyrd - God And Guns
45 Jethro Tull - I'm Your Gun
46 Parliament - Bop Gun (Endangered Species)
47 Gil Scott Heron - Gun
48 Kenny Wayne Shepherd - Shotgun Blues
49 Kiss - Under The Gun
50 The Jesus And Mary Chain - Blues From A Gun
51 Shriekback - Gunning For The Buddah
52 The Golden Palominos - Gun
53 Jason & the Scorchers - Bible And Gun
54 Isley Brothers - Go For Your Guns
55 World Party - Happiness Is A Warm Gun
56 Nancy Sinatra - Machine Gun Kelly
57 Sisters Of Mercy - Under the Gun

No comments:

Post a Comment