What's The Connection? Guns 2

Got my new NRA magazine in the mail and decided it was time to do the next volume of my Guns connections. I have several ready to go. Unlike real guns, they aren't in a safe, just my hard drive. My family weren't huge gun advocates growing up. We were not alllowed to have toy guns in the house. But I had all brothers and lots of boys in the neighborhood. We played army in the front yard, then Combat and if a kid didn't have a gun, they made one. Eventually every kid had a gun. Mostly toys. Later, I would go shooting in the hills with real guns, mostly shot guns, but some high powered rifles and every now and again, a pistol. I grew up in California. Nowadays, I think you would get sent to prison, unfairly, if you were shooting guns in the canyons and probably just for having one in the car. When I was becoming an adult I actually read the constitution and realized that I should own guns. In fact since the world was going crazy, it was my duty to own them. I do. Try to get them from me. Good luck.

What's The Connection? Guns 2

19 Eek-A-Mouse - Gun Shot A Cry
20 Queens Of The Stone Age - Six Shooter
21 Tennessee Ernie Ford - The Shot Gun Boogie
22 John Cale - Gun
23 Young Fresh Fellows - The Family Gun
24 Johnny Cash - Don't Take Your Guns To Town
25 Steely Dan - With A Gun
26 Dorothy Shay - You Can't Get A Man With A Gun
27 Heatwave - The Big Guns
28 ZZ Top - Gun Love
29 Jr Walker & The All Stars - Shotgun
30 CJ & Co - Devil's Gun
31 Lightnin' Hopkins - Shotgun Blues
32 Robert Cray Band - Smoking Gun
33 Lou Reed - The Gun
34 Nashville Pussy - Wrong Side of a Gun
35 The Breeders - Happiness Is A Warm Gun
36 Beat Farmers - Gun Sale At The Church
37 Devo - I Luv Ur Gun
38 Mission Of Burma - That's When I Reach For My Revolver
39 The Clash - Tommy Gun
40 The Cornell Hurd Band - This Gun Don't Care Who Shoots It

No comments:

Post a Comment