Flic Your Bic 8

This has been an ongoing series of mine. Anthemic rock. This pick is number 8 in the series. Basically rock songs that I'd pull a phone out to show my zippo app. Almost at a hundred songs with this one. I'm sure that each of us has a band and some songs that feel like anthems to them. These are mine continued. See Flic Your Bic for more of mine. A couple of new bands in the list and several repeat bands. Allman Brothers make my list as does John Cale for the first time. And with great songs I might add. This list is indicative of the bands I really like, have a lot of albums of and would see live. Obviously, some no longer are available to see live, so I will have to imagine.

Flic Your Bic 8

86 Doors - L.A. Woman
87 Jimi Hendrix - Fire
88 John Cale - Gun
89 Lou Reed - Heroin
90 Scorpions - I'm Goin' Mad
91 Allman Brothers Band - Whipping Post
92 Led Zeppelin - In The Evening
93 Yes - Starship Trooper a. Life Seeker b. Disillusion c. Wurm
94 Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter
95 Neil Young - Hey Hey, My My (Into The Black)
96 Ted Nugent - Stranglehold

No comments:

Post a Comment